Guide a lost infant home, drop some beats and end the week with a second bunch of Capcom titles for 50% off this week on the PlayStation Network Store.
Murasaki Baby on PS Vita launches Sept 18
Go on an adventure with Baby and her purple balloon, lost and weary, seeking a way home. Guide her through the dark and disturbing things in a uniquely designed pencil-and-paper world. The indie title, developed by Ovosonico of Italy, is also 20% off for PS Plus members for its debut week until 25th September.
Murasaki Baby retails for S$17.20 for the PS Vita.
Magical Beats drops the blocks on PS Vita
Rendered in pixel graphics, Magical Beat offers brick-dropping puzzle gaming with a rhythmic soundtrack. Follow the rhythm when clearing blocks and you clear up more blocks and defeat your opponent. The different game modes include the usual CPU battles with different challenging difficulties. Or play with a friend via ad-hoc mode, along with Mugen Mode, that will wear you down playing all the songs you have.
Magical Beat retails for $14.30 for PS Vita
Capcom Sale: Up to 50% Off on Titles
- DuckTales: Remastered (PS3)
- Dungeons & Dragons®: Chronicles of Mystara™ (PS3)
- Final Fight™: Double Impact (PS3)
- GOD HAND (PS3)
- OKAMI HD (PS3)
- POCKET FIGHTER™ (PS3, PS Vita, PSP)
- POWER STONE COLLECTION (PSP)
- Resident Evil® 2 (PS3, PS Vita, PSP)
- Resident Evil® 3: Nemesis (PS3, PS Vita, PSP)
- Resident Evil® Director’s Cut™ (PS3, PS Vita, PSP)
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA3 MAX (PS3)
- STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN (PS3)
- STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN (PS Vita)
- STRIDER (PS4)
- STRIDER (PS3)
- Street Fighter 3 Third Strike: Online Edition (PS3)
- Street Fighter® Alpha 2 (PS3, PS Vita, PSP)
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
- Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
- Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition (PS3)
- Vampire Resurrection (PS3)
All titles are 50% off, so get to it! Promotion ends 23rd September.